Activities & Travel
- Zagat Award winning and Florida Trend’s Golden Spoon Hall of Fame winner Beach Bistro is five minutes away.
- Many other top rated island restaurants including: Sand Bar, Rod & Reel and The Waterfront.
- Internationally known St. Armand Key, with its inviting St. Armand Circle shops, is just a 30 minute drive.
- Publix Grocery, two drug stores, several gift and sundry stores, and a few restaurants just 1 block away.
- Live Theater, Art Galleries and Orchestra on the island.
- More Live Theater, Art Galleries, Orchestra, Opera, Ballet and Theater within a half hour drive to the cultural center of Southwest Florida in Sarasota.
- Internationally significant Mote Marine Center and Aquarium, 20 minute drive.
- Golf, over 36 courses within 30 minute drive.
- Baseball spring camps of the Pittsburgh Pirates, Cincinnati Reds, Tampa Bay Devil Rays, Philadelphia Phillies, Toronto Blue Jays and New York Yankees all within one hour drive–or less.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers football, one hour drive.
- World famous Selby Botanical Gardens, 35 minute drive.
- Busch Gardens and Cypress Gardens, one and one-half hour drive.
- Disney World & Sea World, two hour plus drive.
- Holmes Beach Library, three minute drive.
- Bishop Planetarium, 20 minute drive.
- South Florida Museum & Aquarium, 20 minute drive.
Fishing & Boating
- The finest guides both inshore and offshore.
- Kayak & canoe ecco tours available through dock masters in several marinas.
- Power and sail rental available in several marinas.
- Extended dockage stay in several marinas, five minute drive.
- Eight miles of wide pristine sand for strolling or jogging
- In our heated pool
- The aquamarine waters of the Gulf or Mexico.